3 Chrome Extensions You Need as an Amazon Seller
Chrome Extensions are essential tools that help sellers source more effectively and efficiently. Let’s talk about the 3 extensions I recommend for any 3rd party seller.
An overview of DS Amazon Quick View Extended
What is DS Amazon Quick View Extended?
It is used as an extension tool for Amazon to track the efficient productivity of the product to be sold. It allows users to have a peek at vital information about a product such as product ASIN, sales ranking, customer rating, and more direct info on the Amazon index pages while in the middle of the search page. It allows you to see necessary data without having to open the Amazon product page. This speeds things up as it prevents unnecessary load times opening up pages and waiting for the data to populate.
What are the main features of DS Amazon Quick View Extended?
DS Amazon Quick View has 2 versions; DS Amazon Quick View for FREE and DS Amazon Quick View Extended for only $19.99 one-time fee (subject to change).
- DS Amazon Quick View is the basic version of this Chrome extension, they offer it for free and are easy to download at the Chrome Webstore and allow users to view statistics on any Amazon product page including
- Category Rank
- Sub Category Rank
- ASIN Number, and
- Seller Count
- DS Amazon Quick View Extended is the premium version of this Chrome extension that supports all Amazon.* domains with added features such as
- Price History and Interactive Keepa Graph
- Best Seller Ranking Chart
- Lowest FBA Pricing Information
- Buy Box Alert
- Prime and Sold by Amazon filters
- Filters and Sorts by Price, BSR, FBA Sellers, Reviews count, Reviews score
- Identifies which sellers sell the product
Click Add Chrome Extension.Second, go to Amazon and search for the desired product.
Notice the Additional Information under each Product? That is DS Amazon Quick View Extended working on your search results page.
An overview of Keepa – Amazon Price Tracker
What is Keepa – Amazon Price Tracker Tool?It is used as an extension tool for Amazon to track the history of every Amazon item’s price and sales rank. It serves as a beneficial tool for Amazon sellers to see data on product sales, and also for the buyers to have better buying decisions by being able to see great deals.
What are the main features of Keepa – Amazon Price Tracker Tool?Keepa – Amazon Price Tracker Tool has 2 versions; The basic version which is free and the premium version which costs $17.50 subscription fee monthly at the time of this writing. Below are the main features of Keepa – Amazon Price Tracker Tool:
- Graphs showing wide-ranging figures of price history
- Product availability and Price Drop alerts
- On Keepa browser extension, the price history graphs display directly on Amazon product pages
- Keepa allows you to have a comparison between millions of Amazon item prices globally
- Users can import their Wish Lists
- Users can search current Price Drop overviews
Comparison table of the Basic and Premium versions of Keepa
How to set up Keepa – Amazon Price Tracker Tool?If you already have an account on Keepa, you can just log in and explore it. And if you don’t have one? You must create an account, first. Complete the following steps.
- Go to Keepa Website.
- Next, click the Registration button on the upper right.
- Then, select the Registration Tab.
- After that, input the details needed,
- Lastly, select the Registration button.
Go to Amazon and search for a product, click on it. You will be able to see a Graph with different uses which will help you with your online arbitrage.Note : You can either use Keepa to track Prices on Amazon or use it for Product Sourcing.
An overview of RevSeller
What is RevSeller?
It is used as an extension tool and known as the “Glorified Amazon Calculator” which helps users to figure out profitable and not profitable products. When using this tool, additional data automatically shows right away on every Amazon product detail page that you visit.
What are the main features of RevSeller?
RevSeller offers 30 days Free Trial with no credit card required to try out its full extension. After 30 days, there would be an annual subscription fee which costs $99.99. Below are the main features of RevSeller:
- Real-Time Calculator on page
- Information Where You Want It
- Customize Preferences
- Quick Links to Looked-for Resources
- Get ROI and Profit Margin
- Sellers Count of FBA and MFN
- Go to RevSeller Official Website. Amazon Seller Extension (revseller.com)Input basic information asked such as name, phone number, and email address. Approve the verification link sent to your email address to confirm your RevSeller Account.
- Fill out the necessary information about your Amazon Merchandize. Make sure that the details are accurate.
- Download Revseller Extension through Chrome Webstore and connect in on Google Chrome. RevSeller – Chrome Web Store (google.com) Now, go ahead and search for a product and see that you can now start to sell and calculate its price.